Friday, May 10, 2013

Lifestyle Success Story

Kerry Murray, Owner of Floor Source, Auburn, MA

"I have my own business and going to sleep was a BIG issue for me. I would replay my day in my head to make sure I was on top of things. When I finally fell asleep I would always wake back up in the middle of the night.  Now that I have been consistently taking the Isagenix products for over a year, I feel my lifestyle has changed for the much better.

With the Brain Boost and Renewal System / Sleep Aid, I have been sleeping thru the night for a couple of months now and going to sleep with ease.  I find myself sharper during the day while I am working.

I take the Ageless Essentials and Product B, and I feel that this is what is making my skin softer and smoother (I don't use creams) and making my nails and hair grow like crazy.

Although at first it was a bit difficult to retrain my brain, I ultimately found the 30-Day Nutritional Cleanse to be very effective.  While following the 30-Day, I experienced more energy and my metabolism increased as well.


As a daily routine, I continue to use the Isa Lean Shake with the Ionic Supreme, IsaGreens, Cleanse for Life, Ageless Essentials and Brain Boost each morning. I tend to carry in my vehicle the meal replacement bars and the fiber bars with me when I am on the go. They really help to keep me away from bad foods when I don't have time to stop for a proper meal I know that I am helping my body consuming nutrient-dense foods. I want to watch my grandchildren grow up just as I watched my own."

No comments: